Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I need to ask abt the TR,I had send an TR for transport an badi to QAS again,after it had been refreshed.

but i had seen that,the TR are there in QAS,but had not effected the presend code on QAS.

the code is the old one,which had some bugs,but the TR retransported to QAs are not effecting the old code,even they are working fine on DEV.

So how to correct?

Can any one help me in this regard.

regds

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the new transport request is not transported properly. Why dont you try to transport the badi with new request. and ask your basis ppl to down load them correctly. It will definitely work.

http://wiki.ittoolbox.com/index.php/Upload/download_SAP_transport_request

Regards.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the new transport request is not transported properly. Why dont you try to transport the badi with new request. and ask your basis ppl to down load them correctly. It will definitely work.

http://wiki.ittoolbox.com/index.php/Upload/download_SAP_transport_request

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the version of the method of the correponding Badi in quality server (From utilities->versions->version management).If the newly trnsported request is not there then try to transport the TR once more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear.

While transporting to Testing server we need to send

in the order.

Eg:

Suppose if ur program includes Messageclass

First u need to release n transport the Msgclass,

next u need to release n transport the reqnum of

ur program.

The modifications will reflect in the testing

server if u follow the order while transporting.

If it helps reward me points.

If u get any further issues kindly let me knw.

Regards

AshokChowdhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

well sometimes a TR doesnt get transported properly, due to some reasons i dont know.

First step is to transport the thing again, leave all TA´s in productive system after transport, and then recheck if new transport took effect.

if you STILL got the Problem then hmmm well, come back here and hope there aremore people having ideas