Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Smartform Assigning to TCODE MR90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have my Print program and Smartform designed for which if i see Print preview it looks fine .

But when this Print porgram assigned to Tcode MR90.

There when i am seeing Print preview i still get my O/p as expected But when i hit Execute button for which spool get created some times certain values which are totals in my smartform values changes for the same in print preview looks Good.

What can be the issue when i get my preview correct but Spool data shown incorrectly.

Regards,

Poornima

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solution to your problem is,

Before populating the internal tables or variables which are passed to smartform or poulated in smartform, please put refresh statement. your intrnal tables are not getting refeshed beacuse of which values are getting wrong.

Regards

Sachin

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solution to your problem is,

Before populating the internal tables or variables which are passed to smartform or poulated in smartform, please put refresh statement. your intrnal tables are not getting refeshed beacuse of which values are getting wrong.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

These are variable which i am populating in Printprogram and passing through Interface parameters .

If its the case with clearing varible should it not be the case with when i see preview also ?

But Thanks for the reply.

trying on the same end clearing variable and all .

Regards,

Poornima

Edited by: Pendyala_poornima on Dec 1, 2010 7:54 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Poornima

When you see print preview pdrvier program gets called. If you again print the form this program is called again.

If variables are not refreshed they get added to prvious values and show wrong result.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Clearly you have not cleared the variables. you must be reprinting some credit or debit note. dont see the print preview just printit . It will come fine. the reason is mentioned above.

thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks