Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding ME21N Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Greetings.......

I need a helping hand of you in my search of code. I want to know the piece of code in ME21N

where SAPScript is called when we click on Print Preview push button.

Thanks in Advance,

Lekha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in transaction NACE.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in transaction NACE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In NACE, select the Application EF and then Output Types....you will get the list of output types...select the one you are using and then click on processing routines. You will find the print program used and also the script.

Regards,

Vishwa.

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

whenenr you click on print preview in me21n transaction it will trigger the script or smartform that is defined for the output type in NACE transaction.

In nace transaction select ef click on output type ,select neu and click on processing routines.

you can find the print perogram and script that are triggered in me21n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to transaction NACE

select application as 'EF'

click on "output type".

from the list choose output type NEU or NEUS (whatever available)

double click on "processing routines" folder on the left.

select the row with "print output".

it will show you the smartform/sapscript/adobe form used for purchase order printing.

Thanks

Vishal Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are looking for the code which invokes "Print Preview ", then read the below,

In the include FM06PE02, there is a form call ENTRY_NEU, this is the entry point to print the form, notice that there is a function module in this form called ME_PRINT_PO. This is the function module that will print the PO.

Hope this helps you.

Reply if you need some more information.

Vikki.

former_member300754
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.