Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding MB5B(stock details) transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

there is a standard report in SAP for Stock details on posting date in MB5B transaction. If you go in to this, there is a field 'layout'. what is meant by that layout and how can we add to any report?? after executing we will get a list. but i need to dispaly all field in ALV grid. i am copying standard prog to our prog and doing modifications. Is there anybody developed the same functionality, please send me that code. becuase this is some what urgent..

Thanks in advance

chandu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandu,

For a moment forget about this <i>Layout</i> field on the initial screen of the transaction MB5B. Just give the other input parameters on the selection screen and execute.

You will see the results in a list format. There's a Menu Option here called <i>Settings-->Layout.</i> Just try that option out and you'll discover that the layout of the list can be changed and also saved. When you have saved at least one such Layout, you would be able to enter the name of the layout in the initial screen of the transaction the next time you execute it.

Unfortunately, there's no option here to see the list in an ALV Grid. There has been a similar post sometime back:

And the Layout option in the case of this transaction has been impe=lemented manually, using the function modules from the Function Group SKBS.

Hope that helps. If this solves your doubt, then please reward the points accordingly and mark the thread as answered. Else get back with further doubts.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Regarding the layout :

The layout enable you to have a "diplay variant", in order to customize the report.

If you haven't any layout. You can create it, after the execution of the report.

By clicking on the button ( same icon as "variant" ), then you just have to select which fields you want to display in the report.

Once you have choosen your fields, the report display the colum you asked. You can save the "layout", via the menu : --> Options --> Layout.

For the second part of the question, I'm sorry but I've never do that.

Hope it helps.

Erwan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. These solutions are needful to me.