Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding BAPI calls!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am working in a project where we archive SAP data (outbound documents) and connect some of the documents for SAP R/3 applications from any other resource other than SAP(in bound documents).

Ours is basically a third party tool which supports SAP R/3 documents as well as BW`s documents, certified by SAP.we maintain our own repository for that purpose.The meta data related to the documents is stored in SAP.our requirement now is to have that metadata available in our repository.we need to extract that meta data available in SAP.

can any one know here in which table those data is available? all i know is we need to apply BAPI calls to extract that metadata from SAP to our repository.

is there any method existing other than BAPI to extract that data?if yes what are those and how to go about that type?if not, how to call the BAPI`S from our repository?

Thanks in advance

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find out the metadata for tables in table DD03L. I don't know about the BAPI to read these data.

But, you can make one program which downloads the data into flat file. Later you can upload that file into your third party software.

Regards,

Naimesh

1 REPLY 1

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find out the metadata for tables in table DD03L. I don't know about the BAPI to read these data.

But, you can make one program which downloads the data into flat file. Later you can upload that file into your third party software.

Regards,

Naimesh