Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding an issue BAPI in Workflow...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i m working with an workflow, in an step i m creating delivery document(using BAPI in business object method) and with that delivery document number i m creating shipment(using BAPI in business objec method)..

my issue is after delivery document created through an step, im getting error messages as "This delivery (80001883) is currently being processed by another user (WF-BATCH)" and i cant proceed further to shipment creation step...

please give me solution for this... its urgent....

thanks,

jawahar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wf-batch is the user used for workflowbackgroundsteps. This is locking the data. either check if you have to dequeue the locking object. Or try to find out if it is a timing issue. In the latter case add a wait up to x seconds method in your workflow.

For more info go to the workflow forum and use the search functionality this is a common problem with several solutions to it.

regards, Rob.

Edited by: Rob Dielemans on Feb 6, 2008 5:33 PM

1 REPLY 1

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wf-batch is the user used for workflowbackgroundsteps. This is locking the data. either check if you have to dequeue the locking object. Or try to find out if it is a timing issue. In the latter case add a wait up to x seconds method in your workflow.

For more info go to the workflow forum and use the search functionality this is a common problem with several solutions to it.

regards, Rob.

Edited by: Rob Dielemans on Feb 6, 2008 5:33 PM