Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg the FM:- IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

After creating the idoc using the FM IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS I want to know the IDOC number that was generated. COudl any one help me in this regard.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

if you are sending the Idocs from sap system then you can check the Idoc number of the receiver in BD87 transaction. So please provide more details about your requirement.

Please find some usefull info

if both are SAP systems then you have to configurate SYNCH message type in sender system. Once it is done you can check there receiver Idoc numbers in BD87 of sender system (select the Idoc node and press "Trace Idocs" button".

If it is non SAP system then you can achive this by setting ALEAUD Idocs and run the program RBDSTATE in receiver system so that it sends you the Idocs numbers.

<removed by moderator>

Regards

Naresh

Edited by: Naresh Reddy K on Nov 12, 2010 2:43 PM

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Nov 12, 2010 10:55 AM - please do not ask for ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

After triggering IDOC, we can able to see through tcode we02 or we05 where you can see the idocs triggered with full details like idoc number , from where to where and the data you sent. It will also show the status of the idoc.For success ful IDOC transfer , it should be status 03 or 12 ( green colour ).

Please let me know if you need any information.

Hope it will be useful.

Thanks,

Srikanth.A

0 Kudos

If you are triggering thru WE19 then u can see IDOC number immedaitely. Else you go to WE02 and can see there itself.