Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Model Dialog Box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I design screen as a model dialog box, Iam calling that screen using the syntax CALL SCREEN STARTING AT Xpos Ypos ENDING AT Xpos Y pos please help me what is this Xpos and Ypos Iam confusing abt this i will give parameters only at STARTING AT Xpos and Ypos it will display in one mannner when i gave the parametrs of Xpos and Ypos after ENDING AT it will display in differant manner please help with example.

When i set the pf-status for model dialog box the gui status does not apper for screen how to display the gui status for model dialog box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Xpos and Ypos indicates the location on the selection screen.

Eg: 1 1 indicates the coordinates on the screen.

starting and ending indicates the starting and ending points of the selection screen.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Xpos and Ypos indicates the location on the selection screen.

Eg: 1 1 indicates the coordinates on the screen.

starting and ending indicates the starting and ending points of the selection screen.

0 Kudos

Thanx for your reply,

when i'm giving STARTING AT corodinates it display normally but when im giving ENDING AT coordinates it showing like a small pop-up-box im giving coordinates like this.

CALL SCREEN 0200 STARTING AT 1 15 ending at 10 30.

please suggest Xpos AND Ypos so that it can disply like rectangle box.

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Xpos and Ypos defines size of the screen where and how it want to display. For example giving a pop-up screen in small size(Size of the screen).

Execute this FM : It will give a POP-UP

Regards,

Saran

Edited by: Saravanan M on Nov 18, 2008 11:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u have designed a screen as modal dialog box try to test the screen

try with coordinates

300 100