Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reference field in the smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

can you help me to specify reference field in smartform.

That means,

i had created the structure in which there is a field VEMNG for which the reference field is VEMEH from reference table VEPO.

Then i had written the program and created the internal table of type that structure and call the functional module which is calling the smartform by passing the internal table.

Now after executing it is giving runtime error as VEMNG is not present in the smartform. That means we have to specify the reference field in the smartform for that field.

Please help me in where to specify the reference field of VEMNG in the smatform.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI darshana

Sorry Deleted

Message was edited by:

Kiran Machavarapu

0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

what u had specified is to specify the reference field in the databse table but i want to specified this in smarforms.

0 Kudos

Hi

check

go to global definations,

select currency/quntity fields tab,

there define as follows.

Field Name Reference Field Data Type

please reward points for helpful ans's

kiran.M

0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

i did that ie. i had define the field name ie.BRGEW, reference fields GEWEI and the data type as CURR but it is giving error as Global Definitions:Field "BRGEW" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . . .

Please help me