Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduced message type for CREMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement was to get specified fields for E1LFA1M segment in CREMAS05 basic type.I created a reduced message type ZCREMAS with the reqd fields from BD53 transaction.Now, I want to send the data customer wise.I created a Logical system and defined the ZCREMAS inside it and assigned the port A001 say.This is working fine.

But when I need to send the data to multiple ports (A002 ,A003...) for multiple customers, i cant assign it in the same LS that I defined. Without creating separate LS for each Customer , can anyone help me out.I just need to send vendor data customer wise.

Anyone plzz help me out............

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With out creating any extra LS means, there will be only one possibility as of my knowledge.

use the same sender port from SAP side for sending the vedor data.

Also ask your customers to maintain same port as their Receiver port.

BR,

Lokeswari.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With out creating any extra LS means, there will be only one possibility as of my knowledge.

use the same sender port from SAP side for sending the vedor data.

Also ask your customers to maintain same port as their Receiver port.

BR,

Lokeswari.

0 Kudos

Hi LB,

Thanks for the quick reply . But even if I do that , how can I send the idoc data to separate customers , since each customer is having a separate port.

For eg : Port 1 for Customer A , Port 2 for Customer B and so on.........

Whatever port I am assigning in my LS, all data is automatically going to that port indifferent of the customer.

0 Kudos

Hi,

see the sender port of SAP is receiver port for customer.

in sap we will send the vendor data from our port like A.

in customer1 the receiver port is A

in customer2 the receiver port is A. Ask them to maintain the same PORT.

Hope these two customers are different and using different applications.

BR,

Lokeswari.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks again . I have already done the above steps.The data is going to only port A.

But the customer wants the data for Customer1 to go to port A and for Customer2 to go to port B........