Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record of SAP OSS notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a way to get a list or record of OSS notes/SAP Patches that were implemented into our system?

We are actually still in Release 4.5B, so we dont have transaction SNOTES...

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Joyie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's an old release...check if you can use SE16 for table SMODILOG where OPERATION = "NOTE".

Thomas

4 REPLIES 4

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's an old release...check if you can use SE16 for table SMODILOG where OPERATION = "NOTE".

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your help! I didnt find any with OPERATION = 'NOTE', because this is a really old version, but because of this I found out that the developers were manually implementing it and have taken note of the transport requests.

Cheers,

Joyie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if the table CWBNTCUST helps.

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure how you can get in ...list of OSS notes applied. But you can get the support packs applied.

You can find the SAP Application Packs that are in your system as below:

SYSTEM->STATUS-> Click on Display icon(Next to Component Version). This will list all the support packs that are applied to your SAP system. They will have the latest version of the package.

Hence any version below the support pack will automatically be available as the system will have the latest pack.

So if you are searching for any OSS note, first verify the support pack in which the correction has been delivered, if your system has higher version than the one in OSS note, then you need not worry as correction will be already applied as part of the latest support pack.

Hope the above explanation helps you

Regards

Shiva