Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reagrding ZCON data problem in a report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had been assigned a report which is already developed and it is for the ' SALE ORDER - MATERIAL REQUISITION STATUS'

,its purpose is to check the aprroval status of Requsition and in this report one problem is that when i run it on the production server it does not display the data for the ZCON items in a Sales order but when i rum in the development server it is displaying the data for the ZCON which is correct?

Can any body provide me guidelines for the analyzing this report so that i can check why the data is not displaying on the PRD server for the ZCON.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems the data may not be maintained for ZCON in the production server. You can check this by debugging your report to see where it is fetching the data from.

Some select statement in the report may not be fetching the data from the respective tables.

Ask the functional consultant to check the availablity of data for ZCON.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricx,

First check the data in production which you want to display. If the data is present then debug the program and check wheather the SELECT query is fetching the required or not form the database.

Best regards,

raam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First you check weather the select query is fetching the data for ZCON or not in production server in debugging mode. and also check weather ZCON related stuff is transported to production or not, then check with the functional guy regarding the data related to ZCON .

Thanks & Regards

Mallikharjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Can anyone tell me that for a Sale Order having Line Item can have the data of the ZCON for a particular Purchase requisition?

The functional person is not available right now...thats why i wana clear about this doubt...

Plzz provide me guidelines for it ....

Edited by: ricx .s on Aug 27, 2008 9:08 AM