Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE : user group(sq01) -->query modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i am trying to execute the query called ZTIMES in the user group SQ01 it is navigating the screen to selection-screen with some inputs to be given here on the selection screen company code is mandatory as an input.So, i want to set default value for the company code as 1000 in the selection screen while i am executing.

Thanks

Raju M

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a variant for this and always start the tcode with this variant.

Thanks,

Sam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to go to the infoset of the query (transaction SQ02), or in SQ01, after input of the SAP Query, click on 'Infoset Query'.

In the right frame You will get a list of fields for selection. There You can default the value of selection field company code in the column 'Value'.

Thanks,

Anitha A

0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Thanks for ur information which i required.

But i came to know that the user wants the company code field should filter on WBS level instead of Project definition level.

and it should default with the particular value.Can u look into this if are aware.

**Thanks,**

**M.Raju**

**91-9030689728.**

0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

How to Enhance the Standard Report? :

When I am trying to execute the query called ZTIMES in the user group SQ01 it is navigating the screen to selection-screen with some inputs to be given here on the selection screen company code is mandatory as an input. The company code field is having the search help and it is fetching the values for the company code from table called PROJ Table (Project definition Table).But I want the company code should fetch the value from the PRPS Table ( Work break structure(WBS Element) Level).

Tables used are PROJ and PRPS.

The company code in PROJ is PROJ-VBUKR

In PRPS is PRPS-PBUKR

In the coding part related to that selection screen I have to replace PROJ-VBUKR with

PRPS-PBUKR.But it is standard report to enhance.

What is suggestible solution for this issue?

Thanks,

Raju M.