Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: ole borders in msword

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all, does anybody know the property or method for borders to msword, i need to put borders for certificates created in msword, very urgent.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rashid_Javed
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm looking at MS Help, it seems that border object is part of borders collection and itssuper objects can be paragraph, table, cell, selection and column. This object has many properties line linestyle, linewidth, visible etc. So i infer that you should create it from your main object, if you are using MSword with OLE , i assume you will be using object hier. like application than document than table .... So it border can be a subobject for table or cell object. For further help you can refer to MS help, and look for available properties and methods for "border object"

Hope this solves your problem.

Cheers

RJv
3 REPLIES 3

Rashid_Javed
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm looking at MS Help, it seems that border object is part of borders collection and itssuper objects can be paragraph, table, cell, selection and column. This object has many properties line linestyle, linewidth, visible etc. So i infer that you should create it from your main object, if you are using MSword with OLE , i assume you will be using object hier. like application than document than table .... So it border can be a subobject for table or cell object. For further help you can refer to MS help, and look for available properties and methods for "border object"

Hope this solves your problem.

Cheers

RJv

0 Kudos

hi rashid thnak you very much, what you said is 100% right ,but i didnt get the coding ,could you send the coding part, i.e get property

set property like that.

thanks. very urgent

0 Kudos

Sudhir,

Send a email to venugopal.yelishetty@intelligroup.com. Send me your code.

Venu