Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Idoc types , Function modules for Invoice (GL tab MIRO screen)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our invoices are scanned and will come from a third party system into sap.I<b>Invoices sent by the third party system will have both PO reference items as well as the GL tab reference items in the MIRO screen</b>. For example if an invoice has PPV then we will post that PPV aginst a GL account in the same MIRO screen using GL tab. so we have to carry PO items amount ,GL account ,cost center and the amount in the IDOC structure .and the function module has to post the PO reference items as well as GL tab line items .According to my knowledge <b>invoice 01</b> and the posting modules <b>IDOC_INPUT_INVOICE_MM</b> can handle the PO reference items in MIRO screen but cannot handle items in the GL tab of MIRO screen . Please let me know the different ways to handle the situation.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an idea.

Build an idoc from scratch with all the fileds or use the idoc invoic01 and extend it. Comming to function module write a function module that will extract the data from the idoc and will pass the data to bapi BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE( MIRO SCREEN). Please comment on this!!!