Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to update one field doing some data process ,before going to save po in me23n. I tried to create the field exit to update the incoterms in the po screen.

I could able to create field exit and activated. But it is not showing in the field exit report, to add the exit to corresponding screens while i run rsmodprf. Is there any reason.

rgds

p. krishna prasad

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO YOU HAVE TO CREATE THE FN MODULE FOR THAT DATA ELEMENT AND ACTIVATE THAT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY COME TO RSMODPRF DISPLAY.

FIRST RUN RSMODPRF GIVE YOUR DATA ELEMENT NAME IN SELECTION SCREEN IT WILL ASK YOU TO CREATE THE FM JUST CREATE THAT AND ACTIVATE THAT.

COM BACK AGAIN RUN RSMODPRF WITHOUT GIVING ANY THING IN SELECTION SCREEN IT WILL SHOW ALL THE DATELEMENT FOR WHICH FIELD EXITS ARE THERE... HERE YOU HAVE TO ASSIGN THE PROG NAME AND SCREEN NO FOR YOUR DATA ELEMENT AND ACTIVATE.

REGARDS

SHIBA DUTTA

0 Kudos

HI datta,

Iam very comfortable with the exits. I done the same work. But only for that field it is not showing.

rgds

p.kp