Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Display format in the ALV report output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

In the alv report how to display below format in the output.

Example: Jan 2011 feb 2011 march 2011 .......................

no amount no amount no amount

As you seen in the above output i need Below jan 2011 NO and AMOUNT similar for other months.

Can any one throw some light...............

Regards,

Am.

Edited by: anitha.mava on Nov 5, 2011 12:37 PM

Moderator message : Spec dumping is not allowed, search for available information. Thread locked.

Edited by: Vinod Kumar on Nov 7, 2011 9:31 AM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to populate NO ? If yes i don't see why u can't populate No Amount.

If you are not able to populate No.. just pass the same based on the condition to the (string) field that column is referring to ..

Or are u not able to align the columns ? If yes, you will have to do some hit and trial with write statement ..or better why not use grid display ..

Please provide more details ..

Regards,

Pranav.

0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

My clint want to see in the output for each year for particular month of a vendor credit and debit detail.No is nothing but in month

how may time that vendor is have credt and debit amount.

Please can you let me know how to get this output as i am using ALV GRID DISPLAY.

Regards

Am

Edited by: anitha.mava on Nov 6, 2011 6:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anitha,

If you want to display No Amount without validation then you hard code "No Amount" in field catalog and this should suffice your requirement.

Hope you find this useful!

Regards,

Reetesh