Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question to sapscript and include

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i use this

INCLUDE &VBDPA-TDNAME& OBJECT VBBP ID ZALP PARAGRAPH IX in an sapscript-Form

and the Output is (today OK):

Special Remark for this Materialnumber

Please note

Now i will Change the Output to this:

Remark:     Special Remark for this Materialnumber
                   Please note

Is this possible, and how can i do this?

Regards Dieter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

So your challenge is essentially to prefix the first line of the standard text with the words "Remark:".

You can't combine the text and the command on a single line (the editor forces tham onto seperate lines) as the tags are different;

*   Remark:

/:   INCLUDE &VBDPA-TDNAME&

It could have a bigger impact on the form, but defining the "Remark:" in a seperate window may be the only way to go and move the window containing the include text over to the right.

Regards,

Nick

5 REPLIES 5

deependra_shekhawat3
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Dieter,

Have you tried with T-code SO10 ?

Thanks

Deependra

0 Kudos

Hi Deependra,

this is not a SO10-Text.

The user inserts tthe text ZALP direkt in an saleorder,

and this text Shell be includes in the Sapcript-Form

in the new layout as i have mentioned.

Regards, Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

So your challenge is essentially to prefix the first line of the standard text with the words "Remark:".

You can't combine the text and the command on a single line (the editor forces tham onto seperate lines) as the tags are different;

*   Remark:

It could have a bigger impact on the form, but defining the "Remark:" in a seperate window may be the only way to go and move the window containing the include text over to the right.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

i feared it, so i will. I will do it like you has mentioned:

*   Remark:

Thanks

Regards, Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nick has rightly pointed out that we can't combine a static text and a long text which is read through VBDPA-TDNAME since it is written in the command line /:

The solution would to be change the driver program (if it was a custom program) to call the FM CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT' and get the text inside VBDPA-TDNAME and call the text through a new element and print it using <IX>LV_TDNAME</>