Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries on using Enhancement Framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have few questions on new Enhancement Framework. I read through the blogs and existing posts but I still have few questions unanswered. Could someone please help me with the below .

1) Why is that few of the Enhancements are already implemented with the standard code. Why did SAP put these chanes as part of an Enhancement instead of a conventional way if it is delivered by SAP.

Is to give a choice to the customer activate/inactivate this part of the code?

e,g. Include MV50AF0B_BELEG_LESEN_BUFFERED, there are several enhancements already implemented,

2) Is there a way to change the order of Implementations for an Enhancement point.? Or is it always the Last one created comes First.

3)Is there a transaction to see the details of Enhancement points , or the only way is to duble click from the program and go into the Enhacement Framework.

4)Like user-exits are these Enhancement SPOTS available in SPRO. If not , how do we find a suitable Enhancement. Is it only by debugging the code and look for "ENHANCEMENT SPOT".

5)I had accidentally created an Enhancement SPOT with a wrong name but I am unabe to delete it. I only have an option to either "Activate or Inactivate".

It would be a great help if someone could help me with the above questions.

Thanks,

Arpitha.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just found a new blog and that had almost all the answers to my questions.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

HI Arpitha,

I'd be very interested in the answers you've found. Can you provide us with a link to that particular blog ?

Thx,

N H