Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity of used transactions or reports in system

0 Kudos

Hello all,

is there a DDIC-table where I can find how often reports/transactions of our SAP-system have been used?

Something like a log?

I would need it for a reporting.

Thank you very much for your answers.

4 REPLIES 4

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transaction ST03N

Check table MONI

Run function module SWNC_COLLECTOR_GET_AGGREGATES to get list of tables used in ST03N

raviprakash
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi KleinerEisbaer,

The R/3 kernel generates a statistical data record containing information about the workload generated in the R/3 system and on the database (for example, CPU time, database time, the number of times the database has been accessed, and so on). User names as well as transactions and reports that have been executed are also logged.

The R/3 kernel stores the statistical data records in the "stat" file (usually in the "data" directory). The COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFORMANCEMONITOR job, which runs every hour, then reads the statistical data records from this file, compresses them and stores them in the MONI database table.

Regards,

Ravi.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answers.

The transaction STO3N is really new for me. I don't know how to check table MONI with this but I'll try to find it out.

I don't change the status of my question in order to let you give me hints if you want to.

So far many thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi KleinerEisbaer,

I just want to find out if you found a solution to this issue? I have a similar issue & need assistance.

We use function SWNC_COLLECTOR_GET_AGGREGATES to get the qty of used transactions in PRD. The problem is that I cannot get an accurate transaction count in internal tables MEMORY & USERTCODE. Do you know how I can get an accurate qty of used transactions using this function?

Thank you kindly.