Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR code Printing Using Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have tried to print a QR code in ADOBE, But the output is not expected, So am trying to do with smartforms(with code) can you please help me on this

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's your version, you may be required to use external API (like google) for not up to date version, so use an external API to generate some graphics file, upload, convert and print it in Smartforms.

Use search tool for samples, for version required, read 2029824 - Support for QR code and data matrix bar code (ABAP part).

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond

Thanks for the reply

My version is 6.0, can you please guide me the process to show QR code values through Smartforms

0 Kudos

The integrated tool seems to require a netweaver 7.02 (ECC 6 EHP 5 aka ECC 6.05) perform some search for your system level on OSS.

If not available, perform now some search at scn on usage of Google Charts API (If I remember correctly, there must be a wiki/how-to document available in archive)

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond

Actually i will tel you what am facing,

I have developed a adobe form to show the QR values, from my end the output was perfect(like matrix)

But from the user end the output values is like ( 1, 2,3,4). Then the user have asked us to get the output like matrix, and he also gave us an idea that he have seen a smartform using QR it's output was perfect, so i got struck at this point, If you have any idea to overcome this issue please help me out.

thanks in advance.