Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchis

Former Member
0 Kudos

what are all the steps involved in creating the PURCHIS report using the T-codes from MC18,MC21,MC24,MCSZ.can anyone explain me briefly?

what is the difference between this report with SAP Query?

best answers will be rewarded?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalai,

Enter Purch. organization in the Vendor Analysis (PURCHIS): Selection screen.

Enter Vendor Country .

Enter the Vendor .

Enter a Plant .

Enter the Period to Analyze in month/year format.

Note: Enter month/year format using the format MM/YYYY, i.e. 07/2002.

Enter Analysis Currency.

Click Execute.

That is it.....You will have the report based on the data available in your system.

Double-click in columns and rows to drill-down on successive analysis levels.

Double-click on displayed amount, value and quantity figures to display related Key Figures.

After executing the Vendor Analysis Report, various functionalities exist to manipulate and export queried data to Microsoft Word or Excel.

Now the difference between report and Query...........

Report is as good a report in its true meaning. Which means, Reporting in any software, language etc. There are multiple different types of reports in SAP

Standard reports- Sap provided

Custom reports - User created reports

Reports can be Simple basic reports, Detailed drill down report, ALV Reports etc.

ABAP query is a tool for ABAP. It provides an environment for the user to create ABAP reports. These reports are very accurate. Transaction Code : SQ01

The advantage with ABAP QUERY is that SAP provides a Drag and drop environment for the user to design the report and the logic..

Le'me know if you need more info.

Award if you find this helpful.

Vinodh Balakrishnan

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalai,

Enter Purch. organization in the Vendor Analysis (PURCHIS): Selection screen.

Enter Vendor Country .

Enter the Vendor .

Enter a Plant .

Enter the Period to Analyze in month/year format.

Note: Enter month/year format using the format MM/YYYY, i.e. 07/2002.

Enter Analysis Currency.

Click Execute.

That is it.....You will have the report based on the data available in your system.

Double-click in columns and rows to drill-down on successive analysis levels.

Double-click on displayed amount, value and quantity figures to display related Key Figures.

After executing the Vendor Analysis Report, various functionalities exist to manipulate and export queried data to Microsoft Word or Excel.

Now the difference between report and Query...........

Report is as good a report in its true meaning. Which means, Reporting in any software, language etc. There are multiple different types of reports in SAP

Standard reports- Sap provided

Custom reports - User created reports

Reports can be Simple basic reports, Detailed drill down report, ALV Reports etc.

ABAP query is a tool for ABAP. It provides an environment for the user to create ABAP reports. These reports are very accurate. Transaction Code : SQ01

The advantage with ABAP QUERY is that SAP provides a Drag and drop environment for the user to design the report and the logic..

Le'me know if you need more info.

Award if you find this helpful.

Vinodh Balakrishnan