Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Orders Outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I need to change the print program for Purchase Order to pick a new SAP Script for Letter Size print.

The Program I see in NACE for output type is SAPFM06P. The script that is running currently shows SAPLMEDRUCK. Things are running fine.

I want to modify the WRITE_FORM Function module to pick up the new form on the basis on few conditions. The WRITE_FORM is no where in SAPFM06P, but its there in SAPLMEDRUCK.

I want to make a copy of the existing program into a Z Program to pick up the new SCRIPT.

Can anyone suggest me how to go about it and configure which program to pick the new form on the basis of the conditions.

Helpful answers will be rewared with points.

Thanks,

Manu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have to retrive only small amount of data then dont change the print program.

just copy the script layout and chane the layout and then call subroutine pool in the layout

this makes your work more easy, than changing the print program

bye

0 Kudos

I didn't get you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply copy the program into a Zprogram and the call the new modified Zscript. Assign the Zprogram and new script with the output using NACE transaction.

in case of further clarification revert back

anya