Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program names ZX... are reserved for includes of exit function groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying an enhancement example out of a SAP \ ALE | EDI book. I get the above error after performing the following steps :-

1 Via CMOD create an enhancement project.

2 Assign enhancement VSV00001 to the project.

3 Display components & select component EXIT_SAPLVV01_001.

4. Double click the include ZXVSVU01 which will then create it.

When double clicking I get the error in the subject.

Any ideas ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That should be only warning: the system are saying to you you're creating an abap object reserved for enhancement, but it's what you have to do.

The system can't know you want to create an include for an exit, because you're in abap editor while doing the doubleclick.

So you can go on.

Max

Message was edited by: max bianchi

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That should be only warning: the system are saying to you you're creating an abap object reserved for enhancement, but it's what you have to do.

The system can't know you want to create an include for an exit, because you're in abap editor while doing the doubleclick.

So you can go on.

Max

Message was edited by: max bianchi

0 Kudos

Thanks !

I thought I was going mad. I just pressed go and it created the function module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I too have the same type of of probem. But I am not able to solve it eventhough this is the warning message.

How should proceed the next step?

Should I create a new FG for this Include?

Please let me know

thx