Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production quantity based WIP Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have been asked to print a report showing quantities of material in different operations of production cycle. Means enduser will enter the date as input and he wants that report to be generated showing all the details including total Qty of production order and progress of that order in different operations of production cycle. Suppose he entered todays date and against that date he want to print which production orders are getting processed and details of those orders and Qty of material in different operations of production cycle against each production order.

Please guide me for the above topic. Or if anybody comes across same requirement please share with me.

Thanks

Pritesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

check table AFRU+AFPO,here u will get all require data .

if u want to more details let me know.

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Thanks for Immediate reply Prabhu.

Well I have been tracking these two tables AFRU and AFPO But my Problem is I want to Print only Yet to Confirmed quantities in the production order means If 1000 is the qty to be produced against one order and if 500 nos material entres from operation 1 to operation 2 and from operation 2 300 nos enters to operation 3 Then I want difference of all operational qty in each operation. And for User input selection Which date field should i take?

regards,

Pritesh