Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing routine F_VERIFICA_FACTURA in program ZSDR_ECP_NAST_VERFICA_FACTURA does not exist

former_member202733
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody! How are you?

I have a requirement that consists in call a PO proxy when creates a invoice in MIRO. So I create and activate a program and a FORM routine as:

REPORT zsdr_ecp_nast_verfica_factura.
TABLES: nast.

FORM F_VERIFICA_FACTURA USING return_code TYPE i
                        us_screen TYPE c.
  IF 1 = 2.
    return_code = NEW zcl_sd_cl_incominginvoice( )->create( iv_invoice      = CONV #( '' )
                                                            iv_fiscal_yerar = CONV #( '' ) ).
  ENDIF.
ENDFORM.

In NACE transaction there is this configuration:

So I put a break point in my FORM routine and do what a I have to do in MIRO transaction expecting that the program stops in the break point but it's never happen.

So, I enter in MIR6 transaction to see the processing log and I found this:

I found a lot of threads related to this subject and all of then are about medium 1. Print output and not 8. Special function and all of then tells to check NACE transaction configuration but I cannot see nothing wrong with this configuration.

There is some configuration missing here?

Could you guys please help me with this issue?

Best regards

Ronaldo S. Vieira

1 REPLY 1

AllanGarcia55
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo

Did you also create the output determination? Please check this thread:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/9209132/output-determination-for-invoice-verification-miro.html

Hope it helps.