Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing log as well as spool not generated for external send medium?

dnyandeo_sonje
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When we do message output in ME22n for external send medium, Processing log and Spool is not generated. In NACE transaction some ZSAPFM06P is attached in that following FM are used -

ZZME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING_NEW

ZZME_PRINT_PO_NEW

when i compare with standard FM to Customised FM , I found below enhancement spot- ES_SAPLMEDRUCK and respective enhancement are missing, when I add enhancement manually but some error occur .

Can any one please help me on this issue? what is the reason spool not generate or processing log after message type?

Thanks and Regards,

Dnyandeo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, it's not feasible to answer on SCN about the functionality inside the custom objects that exist only in your system.

Spool and log are generated by ABAP code, it's not something that happens "automagically". Again, we can't possibly know what code is inside those functions/programs, sorry!

Look for documentation, ask local developers or use debugger.

3 REPLIES 3

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ERP tag removed.

Can't you ask the developer who created this Z landscape? Of course is a copy of a program not getting the updates which are introduced for standard programs.

Be more specific. "but some error occur " this does not help us to help you. Tell the error.

dnyandeo_sonje
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Above error occur when i add code manually which is in enhancement.

Regards,

Dnyandeo

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, it's not feasible to answer on SCN about the functionality inside the custom objects that exist only in your system.

Spool and log are generated by ABAP code, it's not something that happens "automagically". Again, we can't possibly know what code is inside those functions/programs, sorry!

Look for documentation, ask local developers or use debugger.