Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When an IDOC comes from EDI subsystem to SAP it is processed by inbound processing code(Function module)

which creates oreder automatically but its not creates delivery.

So my question is Is it possible to create post goods issue and delivery automatically out of the order without manually creating.

If possible please give me some hints or any user exit available

Thanks and Regards

Chandu.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its possible you need to call some bapi's to create goods issue and delivery in the FM of IDOC. There are bapi's to do goods issue and delivery, if you don't find then you can call BDC's to do the same.

Cheers,

Satya

0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Thanks alot for your reply.

But i have one doubt Is there any user exit available for that function module to insert BAPIs or BDCs or I have to copy the function module and make my changes in that.

Please clarify and one more if you know any BAPIs(to create post goods issue and invoice) for this

purpose please give me.

regards

Chandu.

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE may be useful for goods issue

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

The changes should be done in the customer functions of the function modules.Check that this is done after creation of the sales order. You can also use the Standard function module of the sales order. Select the appropriate customet function( Preferbally the last one).

0 Kudos

Hi MCG,

Thanks for your reply.

Function module which i want to change is IDOC_INPUT_EDLNOT_START.

And please tell me where I can find the custom functions for this function module and the changes should be done after creation of sales order.

regards

chandu.

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You go into se37 with the FM IDOC_INPUT_EDLNOT_START and make a Global Find on the string CUSTOMER-FUNCTION.

check the radio button 'In-Main program'.

you can find all the Function exits where you can possibly write your custom code.

In this case you have three exits.

CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '002' (FM EXIT_SAPLVED4_002)

CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '003' (FM EXIT_SAPLVED4_003)

CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '004' (FM EXIT_SAPLVED4_004).

I don't have any Idea of which to use, for your requirement.

Regards,

Ravi