Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Sap Console Release

carlos_valentini3
Participant
0 Kudos

Good evening.

I created a new option for the data collector (LM01). It was developed with SapConsole. The program is registered correctly, in SAP the option appears normally But entering my data collector does not display my new option.

Is something missing yet?

Do you have to release some service?

1 REPLY 1

raghug
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no service to release with SAPConsole and there is nothing to develop with SAPConsole. All the development is straight ABAP. I need some clarification here..

You mention data collector and in one place you are saying LM01 - so I am guessing that you are talking about changing the menu in configuration. Correct?

Then you say that it is working correctly in SAP. What is? Are you using the transaction LM01 or just trying the new program?

Finally your say that on entering your data collector is does not work. This leaves me confused - you called your data collector LM01 earlier and now you say it is not working. Where is it not working - on a device, in SAP with LM01? Are you using the same user id logging into both systems? Did you choose the appropriate menu in LRFMD for the users?

I have a lot more questions, but let us start with this!