Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Basis Idoc Type COND_A02 and changed conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a very straingth problem with creating of Idocs with Basis Type COND_A02.

System enviroment:

I have configured a partner system and a distribution model to export changes on conditions with Idoc with basis type COND_A02. For this I have created in customizing a own "reduced Message Type".

After a change I process the change pointers with report RBDMIDOC.

Situation:

Article A, Price 10, Valid from 01.01.2008 to 31.12.9999

The customer creates a new condition for Article A with price 20, which is valid from today until 31.12.9999.

The old condition will be closed with date 02.12.2008 (yesterday).

I received change pointers for the old and new condition in table BDCP.

Problem:

The problem is that I receive change pointers for both, but the created Idoc contains only the KONH record (segment) of the new condition. This means I receive no change via IDoc for the old one.

I expected two KONH records in the Idoc!

Other Test

I have done a further test: I create also a new condition but set the "datefrom" for the new condition to tomorrow. Then the old one will be closed to today and is still valid.

I received also two change pointers and after creatining a Idoc, it has two segments for KONH inside.

So the question is: Why or where to they filter the non valid KONH segment?

Do anybody of you know if i can affect the creation / filling of Idocs in customizing?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I have further found out:

- It is not a problem of reduced message types or release:

I have tested it with the standard condition Idoc Type and also on a 6.20 and 7.00 basis release system.

It seems that the report RBDMIDOC filters not valid conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is SAP standard. See SAP note 146220

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I am also facing same problem like you. So, we have applied SAP note 146220 but the problem is still not resolved.

Though we are getting two change pointers but not getting two Idocs for same.

Kindly suggest what needs to be done. Suggest if any prerequisite notes needs to applied before implementing note 146220.

Thanks

Amol Mahadik