Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with variants ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while working on the project

I m getting the same problem again and again with the variants i.e "Maintain the variants for the deletion program first".

as the main requirement of the project is to archive the documents through the Transaction SARA .

pls help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

In SARA->Customizing->Object Specific Customizing->Technical Settings, you have to maintain appropriate variants for deletion program in test and production runs. You could select standard available variants, or you could choose to create your own.

This should resolve the error.

Thanks,

Naveen

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

In SARA->Customizing->Object Specific Customizing->Technical Settings, you have to maintain appropriate variants for deletion program in test and production runs. You could select standard available variants, or you could choose to create your own.

This should resolve the error.

Thanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For archiving the things first you need to maintain the variant in which the details regarding material document has to be put.

suppose you want to archive material codes then first you have to go to MM71 and provide material codes by creating variants and then you can go to SARA and do rest of the procedure.

Regards,

sunny

0 Kudos

I think you are clear now.

Edited by: sunny desai on Jul 6, 2009 12:13 PM

0 Kudos

thanks for the help