Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM WITH USER COMMAND AT SIMPLE REPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HII FRNDS

MY PROBLEM IS

WHEN I AM BRANCHING TO A LIST REPORT FROM MY ALV REPORT BY USING LEAVE TO LIST-PROCESSING . THEN IN MY LIST REPORT I AM HAVING 2 MORE CUSTOMIZED BUTTON . BUT THE THING IS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO MAKE THAT BUTTON FUNCTION .

CAN ANY BODY HELP ME WITH HOW TO MAKE THAT BUTTON WORK IN THE SIMPLE REPORT . I HAVE USED AT USER COMMAND IN THE BEGINING OF REPORT BUT STILL ITS NOT WORKING .

THANKING YOU

ROHIT

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Could you send me the code.

Regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you checked the function name , you have given is assigned to the button and the sy-ucomm are same. because if any discripency in function name of the button and the user command must be same. then only it will validate. and mention all in caps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My observation is u should know the Fcode properly, fcode give by u should not start with '%' because that will start standard fcode.

Hope this will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..,

In the AT USER-COMMAND u will check the function code assigned to that Button right !!

Check the Spellings that u have given in ( CASE sy-ucomm ) and in the GUI status created for this screen ( may be some difference in spelling i think ) !! and they should be in capital letters..

regards,

sai ramesh

0 Kudos

HII FRNDS THIS IS THE CODE

CASE R_UCOMM.

WHEN 'DISPLAY1'.

LOC_INDEX = 1 .

SET PF-STATUS 'STATUS' EXCLUDING 'DISPLAY1'.

LOOP AT INT_OUTPUT INTO WA_OUTPUT

WHERE CHECKBOX = WC_MARKED.

APPEND WA_OUTPUT TO INT_DISPLAY .

ENDLOOP.

LEAVE TO LIST-PROCESSING .

PERFORM F9100_DISPLAY_DETAILS USING LOC_INDEX.

ENDCASE.

AT USER-COMMAND .

CASE SY-UCOMM.

WHEN 'BACK'.

BREAK-POINT.

PERFORM F9100_DISPLAY_DETAILS USING LOC_INDEX.

ENDCASE.

THE PERFORM F9100 DISPLAYES THE LIST REPORT . THERE ARE NO SPELLING ERRORS FRNDS .