Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have zreport when i tried to display the report am getting problem with column name. when i tried to minimize the width of column after display am getting proper column name but it should come by default.if i tried with different layout am getting proper column name without minimize.i found that for wrong output am using layout start with '/'. if i use the same layout without '/' it is working.so what exact the importance of '/' in layout

Thnaks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

s_nnoorie
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Your are displaying output on list Screen or using SAP Script.?

in both the case "/" is line Feed. It write/display data in new line.

if you are passing column name via variable then condense the variable and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks noorie

am displaying reports not scripts..and while creating user layout, system will ask standard layout or userdefined layout.here i hve a layout of name '/xxxx'. if i used this layout, output is not display with proper column name (like sales document), if i minimize the width of column name after display it shows as (S.O). also if i use the same layout name with out '/', am getting column name properly as (S.O). here am using the same layout name but when i put '/' before layout name am getting problem, so what exact this '/' plays role in layout name..