Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 'Change document'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem with change document. i have changed a field value in XD02 but when i check the table CDPOS, the field TABKEY gets the value that of the field i have modified in XD02 and the field FNAME contains the value 'KEY'.

Can anyone suggest me what to do?

thanks a lot,

Aksh

Rewards guaranteed!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you get the value 'KEY' in FNAME, look at CHNGIND , it should be 'I', for inserting a new record, TABKEY is the key of the record in the table, here it is the new key.

So you didn't update a record but add a new one, did you?

Regards

0 Kudos

Infact i have updated(changed) a field in the transaction XD02. You mean object_change_indicator should be 'I' ?

thanks a lot

Best regards

0 Kudos

Which "field" was it, in fact you may not have changed a field but add a record in a secondary table (partner, or so) so getting an Insert. In fact it should be the case, as the key is equal to the value input, it cannot be an update, maybe there was a delete and an insert in a secondary table?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a customer is created the values in CDHDR is 'I'

When the customer is changed the value is 'U'....

Dont read directly from CDPOS....

Go to CDHRD... get the Document change number, and move this value to CDPOS and get the correct record....

If the hint is useful… Say thanks by reward….

Regards,

Prabhu Rajesh