Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BAPI_PO_Create1 to create a Service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use a piece of test to create a service's po with data:POHEADER,POHEADERX,POITEM,POITEMX,POSCHEDULE,POSCHEDULEX,POACCOUNT,POACCOUNTX and POSERVICES.

In POSERVICES, I enter the data like this:

LINE_NO 0000000010

OUTL_IND X

QUANTITY 100.000

BASE_UOM EA

GR_PRICE 1,000.0000

SHORT_TEXT SERVICE1

but when i excute it, the return with message:

T ID NUM MESSAGE

E BAPI 001 No instance of object type PurchaseOrder has been created. External reference:

E MEPO 000 Purchase order still contains faulty items

E SE 029 Please maintain services or limits

according to the third msg, I have maintain the value for it, why it said 'Please maintain services' ?

Best Regards

Steven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the documentation for the function module,

"Services, free limits and limits with contract reference can be specified in the tables PoServices, PoLimits, and PoContractLimits".

So, With reference to a contract only, service PO can be created.

Hope it helps.

Sujay

2 REPLIES 2

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Steve

The long text of message SE 029 says that

"You cannot enter data until the PO item has been maintained correctly."

Because the input for the item is still faulty you get this addtional error message.

My recommendation is (because I am not a MM expert): Try to create a minimal service PO using the dialog transaction. All values you have to enter in dialog are needed for the BAPI, too. Perhaps then you spot the missing piece of information.

Regards

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the documentation for the function module,

"Services, free limits and limits with contract reference can be specified in the tables PoServices, PoLimits, and PoContractLimits".

So, With reference to a contract only, service PO can be created.

Hope it helps.

Sujay