Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE for movement type 544

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

we are reversing the documents using custiom program. Inside the program we are using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE FM and passing the required values.

In my case i have 2 records in ITEM table . In 1st record i don t have any quantity value and in 2nd reocrd we have.

After execution of above FM we are getting below error message.

"Goods receipt quantity of ordered material in a subcontract order is 0"

The reason for this error message is, in side the FM there is another FM being called

MB_ANALYZE_IMSEG and deleting the second record based on some conditons.

*</span> </p><p><span style='color: rgb(31, 73, 125); font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;'>i have tried with skipping that part of code , adding quantity value into 1st recrod and added the 2nd record after execution of above Fm. but these tries could t solve my probelm.</span></p><p><span style='color: rgb(31, 73, 125); font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;'></span> </p><p><span style='color: rgb(31, 73, 125); font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;'>Could any one please help me to overcome this issue.</span></p><p><span style='color: rgb(31, 73, 125); font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;'></span> </p><p><span style='color: rgb(31, 73, 125); font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;'></span> </p><p><span style='color: rgb(31, 73, 125); font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;'>Thanks in Advance.</span></p><p><span style='color: rgb(31, 73, 125); font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;'>Sravan Kumar*

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan ,

you got this error msg ,

"Goods receipt quantity of ordered material in a subcontract order is 0"

for quantity related you need to check in mseg or rseg tables.

for setting values to BAPI ,

You not passed some values like subcontract and quantity values to this bapi .

First test in se37 level ,

If BAPI successfully called then one material document is genarated in i_mat_document and the detailes are updated in MSEG table .

if return type = 's'.

need to commit to db.

Hope useful,

Sudheer