Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when creating customer and credit management from vendor

vivek_2690
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have a problem when creating Customer from vendor using upload program with custom t-code ZBP_EXT.

I am able to make business partner and vendor data from upload program, after that need to extend the business partner data into customer and credit management getting error on express document .

kindly help to getting out from this error while creating customer from business partner and vendor data from upload program apart from this all other scenerios are working fine .

4 REPLIES 4

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

You are using a custom transaction which most probably is linked to a custom program (specific to your system).

This means that there is next to no chance that person outside your organization can help you.

If you are a business user the best approach is to submit a ticket to your local support team.

If you are a consultant: try to find the documentation for the program and if you cannot find a reasonable explanation for the program behavior you can either ask a colleague from the development team to assist you or troubleshoot/debug by yourself.

If you are a developer - you should know what to do and how to troubleshoot the issue 🙂

0 Kudos

Yes right ,Even In previous version before 1909 all scenarios was working fine.

If someone has tackled this issue from that I can get help to solve this.

yassine_nejmy2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello,

Can you attach the short dump log? Header information and line codes where it’s happening. Sm13 will give you more information, may be also st22.

regards,

Yassine nejmy

0 Kudos

please check this function module.

I have tried to do debug in the function module . but it will not trigger when Commit the bapi for posting or updating the data.