Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem transporting a program created by sqvi txn

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys, i create a query in SQVI, and i create a program, then i tried to transport it , but the following error occurs when i tried to write a transport entry or Change package assignment or

Object directory entry.

Message no. TK313

Diagnosis

The object list of request/task DEVK929463 contains the object R3TR PROG AQ20SYSTQV000069Z_REP_PEDIDOS=. This object requires an entry in the object directory, however this entry does not exist.

System response

The function terminates.

Procedure

Proceed as follows:

1. Call the extended view of the Transport Organizer (Transaction SE01), and choose Display.

2. Enter request/task DEVK929463 and choose Continue.

3. Position the cursor on the request/task DEVK929463, and choose Edit -> Expand.

4. Position the cursor on object R3TR PROG AQ20SYSTQV000069Z_REP_PEDIDOS=, and choose Object -> Object directory entry.

5. Enter an appropriate package and save.

If you are in the display of request/task DEVK929463, and want to check whether the object list contains any other objects without directory entry, then position the cursor on request/task DEVK929463 and choose Request/task -> Object list -> Lock objects. A list of all objects with errors appears.

already try it, but it does not work

=(

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SQVI queries can not be transported, If you want to transportable query create them via SQ01.

Thanks

Romit

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SQVI queries can not be transported, If you want to transportable query create them via SQ01.

Thanks

Romit