Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem regarding the data flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am wroking in the program in which two BDC are run . i give the pushbutton in programe named "move to next" .when i execute the programe and put the obligatory field .

after that i press enter button then next screen appear i continuousely press the enter button the values are appear cont. . and a next screen is appear . now my prob. is that i want that when BDC posted it terminated futher pressing enter it can not take any value . and when i press pushbutton then next screen is appear.

regards,

pankaj

Edited by: pankaj vashista on Jan 11, 2008 8:29 AM

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If you want to come out of BDC then use /BEND in the command menu.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

hi atish,

how i use /BEND in command

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

When your BDC is running just put /BEND in the command prompt.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

hi atish,

i am not understand your ans. properly .plz give ans. in brife . i think you are very close to ans. when i put the /BEND comand in the menu the prog. give syntext error .

regards,

pankaj

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

You want to stop the BDC program in middle..is this your requirement?

Then when the BDC is running in the foreground at that time just put /bend in the command prompt (where you type your transaction code).

If you want something else let me know.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Just Go to the TCODE SM37 and then Stop it.

If you Want to Logoff Use the Transaction /NEND This termiantes all separate sessions and logs off

Kanagaraja L

0 Kudos

hi atish,

my question is when i give the value to BDC and press enter BDC RUN when BDC is posted . aftre that when i press enter BDC RUN takes the same value and give the value already exist. when i give /BEND in comand prompt the proge give syntext error. my requairement is when BDC is posted it stop it can not take any value .

0 Kudos

Hi pankaj,

Can you just paste your code and explain in step wise as what you are doing..and what is going wrong.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

MY PROG. IS NOT RUNNING PLZ HELP ME

Edited by: pankaj vashista on Jan 11, 2008 8:25 AM

Edited by: pankaj vashista on Jan 12, 2008 5:28 AM