Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem regarding 'BAPI_ROUTING_CEATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with BAPI_ROUTING_CREATE function module and I am getting 1 problem.

1. I have successfully executed the 'BAPI_ROUTING_CREATE' and updated the data using 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT' Function module. I am able to create Task, Material Task Allocation, Operation, Sequence etc.

But after successfully executing there BAPI for workcenter reference, while checking for Create or change Routing for that task in CA01 or CA02 , I am getting the error 'Scheduling with group processes: Use Engineering Workbench'.

And I am not able to see the data.

2. The other issue I am getting is while creating the Component Allocation, I am getting the error ' The component to be assigned has not been completely specified'.

So. I request you all to please let me know, if any one has worked with BAPI_ROUTING_CREATE as this is an Urgent issue.

3. I also want to know whether there is any BAPI is available for PRODUCT RESOURCE/TOOL (PRT) in ABAP.

Thanks in Advance for your help in this regards.

Venkata Ramana Kiran.

SAP ABAP Consultant

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Follow these steps:

1. trigger a popup screen with 'Advance License number'(

where have u written the code for this ?

2. ROLLBACK WORK.

use this after you DETECT the popup

has been cancelled.

(This will CANCEL all updates !)

If a transaction has done a "CALL .... in UPDATE TASK" the update-task will start it's work when a COMMIT WORL occurs.

An Implicit Commit Work will be enough for that and you poup window will cause an implicit Commit Work !!

So you could think about move your program logic to the bapi MB_CHECK_LINE_BADI, that is before the update-task is beeing initiated !!

Reward poins if it helps you.

Regds,

Rama chary.Pammi