Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Table maintenance Generator

former_member708410
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI FRIENDS,

when i am going for table maintainence with my ztable using tcode se11. But it is giving that Table ZTESTKPK has no transportable package and The maintenance object description has no transportable package.

PLEASE THROW SOME HELP.

with regards,

kumaresh.t

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you have created your table in $TMP, that means you have not attached the table to a tr. request.

Go to the object directory entry and move the table to a DEVELOPMENT CLASS / PACKAGE and then try regenerating the table maintenance.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

hi,

already the table is in request.can u post someother facts.

with regards,

kumaresh.t

0 Kudos

If its already in the package, then that package might have been marked as non-transportable. Check with your BASIS team about the details of a transportable package that you can use.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

hi,

already the table is in package.i'm getting the same error ,can u post some other facts.

with regards,

kumaresh.t

0 Kudos

Hi,

Only table is in the request, But not the Table maintenance . so there if you provide the information of package and Function Group then it will ask for the Request again,

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

hi ravi,

thanks for the help.i'll check with the basis team.

Regards,

kumaresh

0 Kudos

hi vijay,

how to see whether the Table maintenance is in request or not.there is no object directory in that screen.

regards,

kumaresh

0 Kudos

When you generate a table main, it creates a function group you can see if the function modules / screens are attched to a package or not.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you generate the table maintenance you need to provide the package name, that you missed it,

you can find the package name after Function Group.

provide that, and see.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Though we create a table with $tmp, we can generate table maintenance for it. I have created one justnow.

Please tell exactly the point where u faced this error.

Regards,

Sailaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You`d created your table as a local object ( In package $TMP). Local objects can`t be transported, in se11 goto--> object directory entry, in the development class / package field give any other package name. Now try generation, it will happen.

Packages can be created in SE21 or else you can do it thro SE80.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would suggest you to Regenerate the Table maintenance generator , first delete the one which is there and create the new one correctly.

Regards

Vijay