Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Exporting a Report Group having a Report Painter Report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a problem in exporting a Report group having a Report Painter report.When I am trying to export the Report Group using transaction GR57 with all dependent objects,it is displaying:

group 0102CPDNUEA-CCROSI not transported.

Transport groups separately if necessary.

There are 6 such groups which are not transported.Can anybody help me in this regards.Can anybody help me in exporting these Groups.Specifically in Report painter reports what do these Groups signify and how can we see them.Please help me....

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am able to export my report groups with dependent objects successfully.

I dont know why you are getting error message. Just keep break point at ***** and execute it for single group and find out why it is giving error.

IF SY-BATCH = 'X' OR NO_LIST = 'X'. "direct or batch

SET PF-STATUS 'LIST'.

*****PERFORM TRANSPORT_OBJS USING 'X'. "transport all jobs

IF FILE_EXP <> 'X'.

READ TABLE WT_E071 INDEX 1.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

LEAVE.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ELSE. "online

SET PF-STATUS 'MENU'.

• PERFORM WRITE_TRANSP_OBJS.

ENDIF.

regards,

ram

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for ur reply.I am not able to get anything through debugging.Is there any seperate transaction to export the Groups of the Report Painter report indivizually as we have for Report Groups and Sets.In GR57 I am able to export the report Group but some of the Groups are not transportable.What are these Groups in Report Painter.Some of the Groups are:

0102CPDNUEA-CCROSI

0102CPDNUE-REV0100

0102CPDNUE-REV0200 etc...

0 Kudos

check transaction <b>GR37</b>.