Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in enhancing the Purchase Order BADI with currency custom fields

jia_jimmy
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have problem in populating the cutom fields for the Purchase Order. I have created a custon include and i am passing the values to the extension of the Function module BAPI_PO_CHANGE In ECC 6.0. I have one currency field (ZZPRECIOFINAL) in the item level , due to this currfields we are getting the errors like "Error transferring ExtensionIn data for enhancement CI_EKPODB" .

So i am looking to implement the BADI "ME_BAPI_PO_CUST " . Please provide me the sample code for maintain the currency fields in method IF_EX_ME_BAPI_PO_CREATE_02~MAP2I_EXTENSIONIN.

I'm using CL_ABAP_CONTAINER_UTILITIES to map data before extensionin but not succeed.

Should I implement coding in the method "IF_EX_ME_BAPI_PO_CREATE_02~MAP2E_EXTENSIONOUT"?

Thanks in Advence.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vijay_hariharan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the documentation of the BAPI_PO_CHANGE.. suggests using Customer Exits for Extension.. The exit function modules should also have relevant documentation that should help.. bapi-po-ext.jpg

Hope this helps

Regards,
Vijay

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hello, I'm facing the same issue.

vijay_hariharan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the documentation of the BAPI_PO_CHANGE.. suggests using Customer Exits for Extension.. The exit function modules should also have relevant documentation that should help.. bapi-po-ext.jpg

Hope this helps

Regards,
Vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

thanks your advise.

BR

SimoneMilesi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you also check BAPI_TE_MEPO* structures if they have the field?

0 Kudos

is there any solution?