Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating BDC through RFBIBL00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is to create a BDC session for a input file using RFBIBL00.

I am executing the job in background mode. But the job is getting cancelled

It is saying

Doc. : Record end indicator in table BBKPF was not

supplied with /

... Table BBKPF was extended

... Before the next put,

... also maintain the new fields in table BBKPF

Doc. 1: Record end indicator in table BBS

was not supplied with /

.. Table BBSEG was extended

... BBSEG-SENDE /

....Editing was terminated

can some one please help.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you haven't correctly fill all fields of BBKPF with no data character.

Probably the structure of BBKPF is changed here ("FB023 ... Table BBKPF was extended) and you haven't arranged your program for it: see your code where you insert / in BBKPF.

Thanks

ShreeMohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is ur input file coming from Presentation server or Application server?

If it is from Presentation server, Background Jobs will not work for uploading data from presentation server..

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got ur problem. There is a problem with ur input data. The record end indicator is not mentioned (/).

I suggest u to check the test data once, which has to be the input to RFBIBL00. It will have the record end indicator, which is not there in ur input file. If u want to check the input test data for RFBIBL00, u need to run this in LSMW with a dummy record. While u execute each and every step in LSMW with a dummy record, u will reach the 12th level Display Converted Data. This stage will display u the dummy record converted into SAP internal format which is acceptable by RFBIBL00.

Just check this converted data and try to make changes in the input file accordingly.

This will solve ur problem.

<<text removed>>

Edited by: Matt on Oct 12, 2009 1:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

I am also facing same issues. i want execute background job using RFBIBL00.But it is not working.Pls Tell me what will you do.. This is my code

SUBMIT rfbibl00

WITH ds_name = gfd_ifile2

AND RETURN.

instead of i want run the job background..Pls Tell me...

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In my case there was one custom program developed. I need to run that program before running RFBIBL00.

In that way my issues was partially resolved

Thanks,

Aravind

0 Kudos

Hi

Have u transfered the BI session data by structure BGR00?

U need to considere u fill all fields of BBKPF and BBSEG and .... with sign / (for NODATA).

That means the fields u doesn't need to transfer any information has to be fill with '/', so the structure BBKPF, BBSEG,... are usually initializated with /.

Max