Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem for Pricing Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have one pricing condition type ZFDS. This ZFDS having 5.50USD.

Additional item categories ZLCN need to be excluded from this fee also in this pricing requirement.

For Ex 1. : In one sales order my item category is ZLCN. For this item category i have ZFDS condition type. i want to exclude from this pricing requirement.

Ex 2. In the same sales order my item category is ZTAN. For this item category i have ZFDS condition type. i want to include from this pricing requirement.

Please guide me how to do the coding for this pricing requirement.

Thanks,

Raghuveera Kumar B.

1 REPLY 1

former_member657499
Participant
0 Kudos

In transaction VOFM, create a new pricing requirement (your routine number must be between 601 and 999). You will be asked for an access key for object R3TR PROG RV6***601 (the last 3 chars corrsponds to the requriement routine you are trying to generate). Your BASIS team should be able to generate one for you.

Next, go to SE38> RV6***601 program, there will be 2 subroutines. One FORM is called for Header level pricing condition checks and the other is for item level, use whatever is appropriate in your case. If you are not sure, it doesn't hurt if you put the sample code below in both FORMS.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

CHECK KOMP-KSCHL = ZFDS.

CASE KOMP-PSTYV.

WHEN 'ZLCN '.

SY-SUBRC = 4. " Exclude ZFDS from pricing.

WHEN 'ZTAN'.

SY-SUBRC = 0. " Include ZFDS from Pricing.

ENDCASE.