Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem editing a program

hermanoclaro
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks in advance for reading my question.

I need to edit a program, but, when I try to, I get the message "EU 526" that instructs me that the object I'm trying to edit was already changed or enhanced and that this object has a new version imported to the system with a Release upgrade, and this new version was not reconcilied with the new version.

Ideed we have applied a support package and we are correcting a problem that were found in a standard, following a information sent to us from SAP.

Then, I go to SPAU to run the modification adjustment, but the object isn't at the list of the SPAU objects.

What I need to do in this situation? How can I solve this problem?

Thanks again,

Hermano Claro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version are you on?

Can you check it via the Modification overview icon in the ABAP editor?

~Suresh

4 REPLIES 4

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version are you on?

Can you check it via the Modification overview icon in the ABAP editor?

~Suresh

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The latest support packages running in the system are the following (dated from 26 to 27 of April):

ABA Support Package 53 for 4.6C

PI 2004_1_46C: patch 0014

R/3 Support Package 53 for 4.6C

Basis Support Package 53 for 4.6C

R/3 HR Support Package B8 for 4.6C

We are running the R/3 Release 4.6C here.

I checked the modification overview at the abap editor and it returned to me the message "ED 145" No modifications found. If this program was not modified, why the abap editor prevents me from editing it, saying that it has a modification from a support package?

0 Kudos

Strange.. does this program show up as a modified object in SE95?

~Suresh

hermanoclaro
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem was solved by a BASIS person and I don't know what was done, sorry. I can speculate that the program was not unlocked from spau after the confirmation of the support package application.

Best Regards,

-h