Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing smartforms

former_member756887
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have created a invoice when i click on print preview it

works bt when i click on print button it display a message

output could not issue .

plz give me solution.

thanks .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the Printer settings, in the popup appears for Preview. Also Try to change the printername and see....Some time this also causes the issue.

8 REPLIES 8

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the Printer settings, in the popup appears for Preview. Also Try to change the printername and see....Some time this also causes the issue.

0 Kudos

there is no problem in printer. when i select another output type it is giving me perfect output. so wht can be the solution

thnks & regards

aniruddh

0 Kudos

What is the Output Type you are using , is it a Custom Ouputtype. Is the Driver program Triggering for the Output is the Custom one. if so there are cases that when you get some errors while showing the Preview that time you get that message. you can check the Log of Protocol messages for the output type. If there are some errors then in that case you get that message.

0 Kudos

hi,

vijay this is the zrd01 output type for billing application

program name RLB_INVOICE . ALL printer settings are fine

yet its not working .

only display a message when i am clickinng on print button 'OUT PUT COULD NOT BE ISSUED'.

0 Kudos

Just keep a break point inside the Function module

NAST_PROTOCOL_UPDATE

And also you need to Start Update Debugging. So that you can see what are the errors you are getting other than 'OUT PUT COULD NOT BE ISSUED'.

May be those errors causing the problem.

Firoz_Ashraf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddh,

Click the 'Print Immediately' check box and try.

Go to VA02 --> Enter the Invoice No --> Billing Document --> Issue Output to --> here click the 'Print Option' and tick the 'Print Immediately' checkbox. Check also if your logical printer in 'Logical destination' is maintained or not.

Regards,

Firoz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your invoice page format is customized then attach your custom page format to print device in SPAD tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

When you are clicking on output type, any conditon type showing on screen.

OR

There may be some problem from Basis side as well.

If you have authorization then check TCode SCOT.

Regards

SAN