Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing in script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

User has a requirement that he needs to print an Layout number of times for each time when they give the print with different headings.

Can anybody tell me the way how to do it.

thanks & regards

magesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shaik,

In scripts you have the current copy stored in Nast structure field is anzal. Use this field and you can programatically handle the situation.

if you look at the table NAST there is a field ANZAL, look at the field, this field will contain the Number of copies of the Script, based on this write the header ...

Write the select based on the Output type, then

IF &NAST-ANZAL& = 1.

First header.

ELSEif &NAST-ANZAL& = 2.

Second header.

ELSEif &NAST-ANZAL& = 3.

Third header.

Endif.

Regards,

Line

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any specific condition that if i execute this time i have to show this heading?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In scripts you have nast structure there on field by name anzal contains the copy number use this and handle your requirement programatically.

Hope this answers your curiosity,

Award points if useful else getbk,

Aleem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shaik,

In scripts you have the current copy stored in Nast structure field is anzal. Use this field and you can programatically handle the situation.

if you look at the table NAST there is a field ANZAL, look at the field, this field will contain the Number of copies of the Script, based on this write the header ...

Write the select based on the Output type, then

IF &NAST-ANZAL& = 1.

First header.

ELSEif &NAST-ANZAL& = 2.

Second header.

ELSEif &NAST-ANZAL& = 3.

Third header.

Endif.

Regards,

Line