Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing data of multiple ALV Grids on one button click

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement in interactive report preperation. I am using a screen to display the report. Report contains 2 rows of header, one alv grid with routings information other ALV grid with scheduling information. So I have two ALV grids and some screen fields on one screen.

I am able to display all these. But I want to print all of them at one button click which will be available on application tool bar or in the menu.

I am using Object oriented concepts, with set table for first diaply method of CL_GUI_ALV_CONTAINER class.

If any one has idea about how to print all of them at once, pl give me a suggestion.

Thanks and Regards

S Bhavani

3 REPLIES 3

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use splitter or Tab strip to achieve your requirement.

0 Kudos

Hi Jayanthi Jayaraman,

Thanks for your response,

Can you please give me more clear picture, Infact I have no idea how to use a splitter control, If you know any SAP demo program for this can you please name it?

Thanks and Regards

Bhavani

bhavanisl@infotechsw.com

0 Kudos

check out transaction DWDM all controls /ole demo programs are listed there.

for splitter container check

RSDEMO_EASY_SPLITTER_CONTROL

coming to your question of printing all grids on the page with a single button click.

define a button and on click of the button you have to call the print functions of the grid1 and grid2 in a sequence.

Regards

Raja