Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing a dialog screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a dialog screen and it has a button "Print" , All I want is that the entire screen including the custom container be sent to the printer for printing when the Print button is pressed. How can I get this done

THankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user can easily do this with no programming required. From any SAP screen, press the "Customize Local Layout" button on the main toolbar (at the far right just beside the "?" button) and select "Hardcopy". A copy of the screen will be sent to the local printer.

Rob

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try the print screen button on the keyboard.

Thanks.

former_member810660
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you used the correct function code, when writting the code for this button.

Thanks & Regards,

Poorna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That function code is exactly what I am looking for , if you can post the code it will be great.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user can easily do this with no programming required. From any SAP screen, press the "Customize Local Layout" button on the main toolbar (at the far right just beside the "?" button) and select "Hardcopy". A copy of the screen will be sent to the local printer.

Rob